Forms, Information and Links
Please note: the school's hours (below) have been changed for 2020-21 to accommodate measures taken as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Please also see Key Dates for Parents 2020-21.
At certain points in the year, e.g. during examination periods, the times below may be subject to change; in such cases, advance notice will be given.
|Assembly or form time||09.00 - 09.25|
|Period 1||09.25 - 10.25|
|Break (yrs 7 & 8)||10.25 - 10.45|
|Period 2a||10.45 - 11.45|
|Period 2b||10.25 - 11.25|
|Break (yrs 9-13)||11.25 - 11.45|
|Period 3||11.45 - 12.45|
|Lunch (7-8)/period 4a||12.45 - 13.45|
|Lunch (9-13)/period 4b||13.45 - 14.45|
|Period 5||14.45 - 15.45|
|Period 6||15.45 - 16.30|
Personal data forms
- Please visit our Data Privacy page
Health forms (please download, complete, sign and return to Mrs Cobb; scanned files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Healthcare Plan
- Parental Agreement for Norbury Manor to Administer Medicine
- Short Term Parental Agreement for Norbury Manor to Administer Medicine
Other forms (please download, complete, sign and return to reception; scanned files can be emailed to email@example.com).
- Parental Consent Form (for school trips and other off-site activities)
- Change of student details form